Our wax melts | tarts are made using natural soy wax. The scent throw is incredible, and it is sure to keep your home smelling blissful. Our wax melts are individually poured at the time of purchase to keep the wax fresh.
To use, place one or two pieces of the bar into your wax warmer. Please do not add any other substance to the burner and sit back and enjoy any of our unique fragranced melts.
WAX MELT HANDLING
- Although these wax melts smell and look fantastic, we highly advise you not to eat them.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and away from drafty areas.
- Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Do not add water or melt on the stovetop or non-approved appliances.
Fragrances notes for each selection:
- Top: Citrus
- Middle: Plum, Black Cherry
- Base: Amber, Sugar, Light Musk, Freesia, Vanilla
Lavender and Bergamot:
- Top: Citrus, Bergamot
- Middle: Lavender
- Base: Camphor, Eucalyptus, Powder, Cedar
Oakmoss + Amber:
- Top: Sage, Orange, Grapefruit
- Middle: Lavender
- Base: Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean
HoneySuckle + Jasmine:
- Top: Lemon, Ginger
- Middle: Jasmine, Honeysuckle
- Base: Wood, Violet, Amyris, Powder
Black Raspberry Vanilla:
- Top: Black Cherry
- Middle: Raspberry, Strawberry, Plum
- Base: Vanilla, Sugar, Musk
- Top: Teakwood
- Middle: Cedar, Leather
- Base: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amyris, Dark Musk
- Top: Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Tomato Leaf
- Middle: Mint, Anise
- Base: Powder, Wood
Santal and Coconut:
- Top: Benzoin, Coconut Milk
- Middle: Coconut, Sandalwood
- Base: Cedar, Tonka, Amyris
Fresh floral bouquet highlighting this exquisite flower that can symbolize magnificent beauty and rebirth. It opens with bright notes of clover, ozone, and lemon peel before giving way to a floral heart of hydrangea, lily, and cherry blossom. Powder, light musk, and amyris in the base add depth to this scent.
- Top: Clover, Ozone, Lemon Peel
- Middle: Lily, Hydrangea, Cherry Blossom, Lily of the Valley
- Base: Powder, Light Musk, Amyris