One T Mixcraft
Beer Bread Mix - Various Flavors
One T Mixcraft was created to help you eat what you're drinking. Our bread mixes are designed to be mixed with one can or bottle of your favorite carbonated beverage and then baked. It's as simple as that! We offer a variety of mix flavors to pair with whatever you might have on hand and we are always testing out new recipes and ideas
- CLASSIC BEER BREAD Our flagship beer bread mix will make a 2 pound loaf of bread with a perfectly moist interior and crunchy crust. Pairs with any beer, light or dark, hoppy or sweet. Also pairs well with ginger ale or fruit-flavored sparkling water.
- CINNAMON RAISIN BEER BREAD Our most popular mix will fill your home with the warm smells of cinnamon and baking bread. Try pairing this mix with an apple beer or cider, or try with any light to amber colored beer. Or, try with ginger ale for an extra bite of ginger.
- ZESTY JALAPEÑO BEER BREAD This mix will make a spicy loaf of bread with an approachable heat level. Try it with a pale ale or any beer lighter in color. Using lemon-lime soda will tone down the heat. Great with chili!
- EVERYTHING BAGEL BEER BREAD This mix will make a loaf of bread with all of the flavors of a breakfast favorite. Pairs with beers lighter to amber in color. Try it with a smear of cream cheese and smoked salmon!
- LEMON POPPY SEED BEER BREAD Perfect for the spring and summer season, this bread is packed with lemon flavor and speckled with poppy seeds.Pairs perfectly with a lemon shandy or any very light beer and with lemon-lime soda.
- LEMON BLUEBERRY BEER BREAD Our newest mix combines favorite flavors into a moist loaf of bread studded with pops of color. Pair with a lemon shandy or any light beer or with a lemon-lime soda. Makes a fantastic French toast!
- BEER BROWNIE The perfect end to a meal, our brownie mix will make a pan of the darkest, fudgiest, chocolatiest brownies around! Make this one up with a dark beer or try it with root beer or cream soda.