The world’s most Famous Flying Foto. Older Brother watches younger Brother fly away 106 feet into history in the 1903 photograph, taken by a lifeguard on a North Carolina beach. You alone will have the power to share the untold story about the photograph. This story is epic, the picture is screen-printed, the T-shirt is a tri-blend.
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Grey with black image
- Sizes: S - 2XL
We want YOU to become a brand ambassador, specially since a portion of our royalties goes toward the good work of The Wright Brothers Family Foundation in helping to preserve and promote the legacy of the Wright brothers and aviation heritage worldwide. With that much meaning attached to them, you’ll likely want to collect them all!