Adventures Around Cincinnati
Adventures Around Cincinnati - Book Author - Terri Weeks
Create memories to last a lifetime! Give your kids the gift of memories by exploring Greater Cincinnati together. This guide contains detailed listings on over 80 places to visit and helps you be intentional about creating adventures and starting new traditions with your family. You will refer to this guide again and again! In this guide, you will discover:
- Over 80 kid-tested destinations within a 2-hour drive of Cincinnati, including many in DaytonDetailed information on every listing including age recommendations, stroller-friendliness, and the length of a typical visit
- Easy-to-read maps
- Practical considerations that moms and dads need to know
- Category table including everything from archeology to trains to hiking [ Many free and low-cost attractions
- Encouragement and tips to start creating family traditions [ Sample summer and year-round itineraries
- Mom-tested advice on how to travel locally with kids of all ages
- The many benefits your family will experience "This is an invaluable collection of experiences; open the book, pick an adventure and go.
- The best advice comes from veteran family travelers and these adventures are tried and true. Every page is a winner - my only suggestions are to pack it all in and bring your camera." -Ed McMasters, Marketing Manager and father of two, Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network, www.CincinnatiUSA.com "Love the firsthand accounts of favorite family adventures around Cincinnati.
- This book provides a thorough review, from a mom's perspective, of the region's well-known places as well as its hidden gems." -Karen Gutierrez, Former Managing Editor, CincyMomsLikeMe.com Your family will cherish the incredible memories for a lifetime. What are you waiting for?