Shop the Best of Ohio, Shop Local!
Cart 0
Pumpkin Pie Dip - Celebrate Local, Shop The Best of Ohio

Taste Weavers

Pumpkin Pie Dip

$ 7.99

All the wonderful flavors of pumpkin pie – rolled up into heavenly goodness! You will love the sweet blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger – simply wonderful! Drizzle onto pound or angel food cake for a lovely dessert option. Use as a fruit dip – slices of apples are simply wonderful! Dollop into tart cups and top with a little whipped topping – simple and fun.

GLUTEN FREE

Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (35 g) Servings Per Container About 9. Calories 100 Calories from Fat 30, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 2 g (11% DV), Cholest. 10 mg (4% DV), Sodium 35 mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16 g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 0 g (0% DV), Sugars 15 g, Protein 1 g, Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV),Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

White Granulated Sugar, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Palm Oil, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers [Carob Bean and/or Xanthan Gum and/or Guar Gums], Mono and Diglycerides, Apocarotenal [color]), Pumpkin, Water, Lemon Juice, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (as preservatives), Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, and Sodium Acid Sulfate. Contains: Milk.


Share this Product


More from this collection