Columbus, Ohio Street Map Circa 1937 Canvas Poster
The Apartment B Vintage Map of 1937 Columbus is a true time piece of the Capital City of Ohio.
- illustrates the Columbus neighborhoods as they were in the 1930s. From a village in pre civil war time, to a town in the latter half of the 19th century , to a growing city in the 1930s.
- Map illustrates iconic landmarks and buildings that once stood and others that still define the city.
- Using a middleweight polyester fabric, natural and quality matte finish.
- The poster dimensions are 24x36 posters rolled in a tube
- Looks and fits great in a 24”x36" frame
Also available in an over 22” x 34” canvas stretch bar frame