History was made at the Wright Cycle Co. Your shirt shows the top-of-the-Wright line—The Wright Van Cleve. It took mechanical ingenuity and perseverance to design and manufacture a bicycle in the 19th century.
That same mechanical ingenuity and perseverance took the Wright brothers into the sky. Observations recorded from the action of balancing and turning a bicycle lead them to believe that a flying machine needed not two, but three axes of control.
Classic crew cut and design. Caption at the top reads “1897 Wright Van Cleve bicycle”. The label on the inside reads “The Wright Brothers.” Like the Van Cleve, it’s built in the U.S.A.
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Colors: Coffee with black image or Athletic Grey with black image
- Sizes: S - 2X
We want YOU to become a brand ambassador, specially since a portion of our royalties goes toward the good work of The Wright Brothers Family Foundation in helping to preserve and promote the legacy of the Wright brothers and aviation heritage worldwide. With that much meaning attached to them, you’ll likely want to collect them all!