- Marx: Unscented
- Hemingway: Juniper, Cedar, Grapefruit
- Darwin: Tea Tree, Fur Needle, Sandalwood
- Lincoln: Vetiver, Pine, Sage, Sandalwood
- Ginsburg: Lemon and Rosemary
- Melville: Bay Rum, Clove and Black Pepper
- Old Man Winter: Grapeseed, Olive Oil, Jojoba
Handcrafted with only the finest of oils, our Elixirs are quite potent, my friend. Applying a mere two or three drops per inch of beard length will assure that your facial forest is well scented (or unscented), soft, moisturized, shapely and composed, all while emitting an alluring otherworldly glow. Side effects may include: increased charisma, severe bouts of awesomeness and extreme nuzzles from your significant other.