How hard is it to find a bandana for your pet that fits well and doesn’t come undone when tied?? I had the same problem with my pets, so I designed this bandana!
- OSU - OH-IO! Let your pet show their team support with this Ohio State University Bandana. OSU print on one side; the back is gray with white triangles.
- Cactus - Trendy Cactus print will look great on any pet! Cactus/succulent fabric on one side. The back is an aqua batik print.
- Watermelon - Watermelon print is great for any pet lounging by the pool. The front has cute watermelons and the back is aqua with palm trees.
- Tie-Dye - A sweet print for a sweet girl! Tie-dye butterflies on one side and polka dot pink on the back.
- Super Hero - For your own little super hero! One side has comic print; the other features redwith black paws.
Small to Extra Large Bandanas:
- - D-ring tab makes the neck adjustable
- - Stabilizer inside tab and D-ring combo make the bandana stay put
- - Lightweight and double-sided with 2 different fabrics
Extra Small Bandanas:
- *XS bandanas are not adjustable* This size is designed for cats, puppies & tiny dogs who cannot have the added bulk around their necks. These bandanas slide through your pets existing collar
- Lightweight and double-sided with 2 different fabrics
- Fabric placement on each item will vary. All fabrics are 100% cotton. Thread is 100% cotton. D-rings are nickel plated metal and will not rust. For longer wear, wash in cold water on gentle and dry on low heat.
SIZE CHART: Fits the below neck sizes
- X-Large: 24”-27” // 8” drop
- Large: 20”-22” // 7.5” drop
- Medium: 15”-18” // 5.5” drop
- Small: 12”-15” // 4.5” drop
- X-Small: 5” wide // 4” drop
FIT TIPS: Measure around the widest part of your pets neck. If pet is on the higher end on the size scale & has a lot of hair, go up a size. You can force the base of the tab through the D-ring for a tighter fit.