Not only is that golden, sugary substance delicious, but it's the by-product of a natural process that is critical to the survival of our food crops--pollination. "Honeybees fly 50,000 miles and tap over 2,000,000 flowers to get just one pound of honey!" (via Nature's Honey Tree).
Looking for the perfect gift for your honey-loving friend? Try these varieties! We carry nearly a dozen brands (and several dozen types!!) of Ohio honey in our stores and online.
- Nature's Harvest Honey and Maple Syrup Gift Box by Nature's Honey Tree
- Honeyrun Cinnamon Honey Spread by Honeyrun Farm
- Latshaw Creamed Wildflower Honey (Various flavors) by Latshaw Apiaries
- Muth Jar of Ohio Honey by Nature's Honey Tree
- Honey Bee Ceramic Mason Jar by Stephanie Orr
- Thai Chili Hot Honey by House Made Sriracha